A MESSAGE FROM BOW CYCLE & SPORTS
March 24, 2020
We are continuously monitoring the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and its effects locally, nationally, and internationally. We have had to make many changes in the way we operate at Bow Cycle & Sports and to enhance the safety of our staff, customers and community. We want to keep you safe and keep you riding.
As of Tuesday, March 24, 2020, we are implementing more significant changes in the way we operate OUR business.
- We will cap the number of people inside Bow Cycle & Sports at any given time . We will be using only our main entrance and manning this entry. This will allow us to control spacing, minimize close interactions and allow for a safe two meter distance for everyone.
- If you would like to have curbside delivery for purchases or repairs, we can accommodate that as well. Details can be arranged via email, on line bold chat, or over the phone. Items will be brought out to your vehicle, and bikes will be sanitized, after payment via paypal , or other online payment has been confirmed.
- We also have the option of setting up an appointment for you to visit the store. If you require an appointment please contact the shop via phone (403-288-5422), online bold chat (icon on the right side of your screen) or email (bikes @bowcycle.com). We will confirm a date/time with you.
- To support our customer’s cycling needs we are offering free delivery service for online orders within the Calgary area.
- We are currently offering repair pick up and drop off with in the city of Calgary limits. Please contact the store via phone, online bold chat or email to set up a time. . THIS MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON DEMAND.
We will continue to be extra vigilant using proper cleaning protocols in our facility.
- We have implemented a no-handshake policy.
- We are all washing hands hourly for at least 20 seconds.
- When customers drop off a bike or ride a new bike, we are cleaning all touchpoints (grips, saddle, handlebar controls) with isopropyl alcohol.
- All high-touch areas (counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, etc.) are being wiped multiple extra times per day.
- Our bike fitting services have been suspended until further notice.
We sincerely appreciate your continued business and support through this very turbulent time. We are taking these extraordinary measures to stay open to serve our community. Please only visit if you are healthy. Take all precautions. Be smart, stay healthy, ride your bike….. safely and in control.