- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
$7.99 - $8.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface. - Length: 2000mm
$7.99 - $13.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
$17.99 - $18.99
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings, and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes. - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic rim brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm extra-long coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
Includes 2 replacement knarps for Desist brake set. Use one for front brakes, use both for dual-cable gyro setups.
Kink's One Piece Cable system incorporates all the great features found in the DX linear cable and creates a simpler brake cable system requiring minimal setup. The three preset straddle cable lengths fit with all modern frames, and the remaining straddle cable length can easily be trimmed off. This single unit cable system greatly simplifies brake installation, reduces maintenance, and increases braking stiffness. Note: The One Piece Cable system requires a slotted cable guide and cable stop and works best with modern frames using a 245mm cable stop-to-mount distance. Tech Specs - Housing: Coated linear strand - Wire: 1.5mm Pre-stretched slick wire - Length: 50" - Lug: Two-piece bind-free brass - Fits: Frames with 245mm cable stop distance - Weight: 3.0oz
The Kink Linear DX cable features an outer linear strand housing, which decreases bind when the cable twists during tricks. The custom brass lever lug allows the inner wire to twist freely within the brake lever eliminating twist and bind even further. The inner 1.5mm cable is ground smooth to create an even smoother, drag-free pull. Aluminum ferrules prevent housing failure at both ends, and can easily be refitted after cable trimming. TECH SPECS - Housing: Coated Linear Strand - Wire: 1.5mm Pre-Stretched Slick Wire - Length: 50" - Lug: Two-Piece Bind Free Brass - Weight: 2.0oz
A truly one-size-fits-all solution, the Kink Lower Gyro Cable features three sets of brake cable end lugs that can be trimmed off after the correct cable length is chosen. The dual-cable system fits with all standard 990-style brakes and frames, and fits most popular gyros. The dual-cable stop plate bolts cleanly to existing frame cable stops, for perfect dual-cable routing. TECH SPECS - Size: Universal - Housing: Coated Linear Strand - Wire: 1.5mm Pre-Stretched Slick Wire - Lug: Multi-Length Trimmable Lug System - Weight: 3.4oz
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
Page 1 of 3 Next page