Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 30kg / 66lb Max load rating - 18mm Bolt hole mount spacing - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29/700c - 315g
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 30kg / 66lb Max load rating - 40mm bolt hole mount spacing - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29 / 700c - 315g
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 40kg / 88lb Max load rating - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29/700c - Legs fold to left away from chain rings - 710g
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
$12.00 - $13.00
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the bottom bracket - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
$24.99 - $32.99
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$34.99 - $64.99
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
$67.99 - $98.99
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
$79.99 - $84.99
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
Replacement saddle rail clamps for Crank Bros. seatpost. Two sizes let you choose a saddle with either 7x7mm or 7x9mm rails.
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
$12.99 - $20.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
Make sure your bike is looking fresh with Electra's Delivery 3i Wood Tank Plate. The clear polish accentuates the natural wood grain and protects it from weather so your tank plate looks great for years!
$32.50 - $49.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals