Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 30kg / 66lb Max load rating - 18mm Bolt hole mount spacing - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29/700c - 315g
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 30kg / 66lb Max load rating - 40mm bolt hole mount spacing - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29 / 700c - 315g
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
Double leg alloy kickstand. - Legs fold to left away from driveside - Fits 24 to 700c / 29 bikes
Suitable for E-Bikes or any heavily loaded bike. - 40kg / 88lb Max load rating - Adjustable for wheels 24 to 29/700c - Legs fold to left away from chain rings - 710g
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
$12.00 - $14.00
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the bottom bracket - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
$11.99 - $12.99
Replacement elastomers let you tune the suspension on your Cane Creek Thudbuster short-travel seatpost. Available in various models, ranging from extra soft to extra firm.
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
$25.99 - $34.99
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$32.99 - $66.99
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
$64.99 - $98.99
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
Replacement saddle rail clamps for Crank Bros. seatpost. Two sizes let you choose a saddle with either 7x7mm or 7x9mm rails.
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
$32.50 - $49.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
$26.50 - $26.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
This FSA Double Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - Torx wrench included
Left side below bar lever (for 1x).
Left/right on bar lever (for 2x/3x).
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$4.49 - $34.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$13.99 - $21.99
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts - For use only with Shimano branded hydraulic hose
$14.99 - $116.99
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed shifter adjustment, fits 4.0mm housing; not recommended for use with brake systems - Compact design improves performance when used on curved housing segments
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
$74.99 - $79.99
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel. - KEB-SL - linear strand, Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing with Slick-Lube liner - Perfect for full-housing, high-performance bikes with mechanical disc or rim brakes - 20 black alloy lined end caps, 10 black POP end caps included
$29.99 - $34.99
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
• Supplied as set of 5 pcs (2x2mm, 1x5mm, 1x10mm and 1x20mm) • Available in 1/8 inch • Color: Black
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
$209.99 - $224.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Missile EVO ski-bend carbon aero extensions for triathlete and time trial cyclists. - For under bar and top bar mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber armpads
Page 1 of 7 Next page