- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
$11.00 - $14.00
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the bottom bracket - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
$24.99 - $32.99
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$34.99 - $64.99
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
$67.99 - $96.99
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
Replacement saddle rail clamps for Crank Bros. seatpost. Two sizes let you choose a saddle with either 7x7mm or 7x9mm rails.
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
$12.99 - $20.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
Make sure your bike is looking fresh with Electra's Delivery 3i Wood Tank Plate. The clear polish accentuates the natural wood grain and protects it from weather so your tank plate looks great for years!
$32.50 - $49.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
$6.00 - $14.50
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
$24.70 - $42.20
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
$26.50 - $26.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
$12.99 - $15.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts - For use only with Shimano branded hydraulic hose
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
$37.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$74.99 - $79.99
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel. - KEB-SL - linear strand, Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing with Slick-Lube liner - Perfect for full-housing, high-performance bikes with mechanical disc or rim brakes - 20 black alloy lined end caps, 10 black POP end caps included
End cap packs provide a little extra style to your housing end caps and cable tips.
$32.99 - $34.99
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Machined stainless steel lock ring, extra wide to prevent stripping - Stepped inner edge to tighten even narrow cogs (minimum size 13t) - Made in USA
- Cable stop for front centerpull and cantilever brakes - Integrated barrel adjuster for cable tension. 26G - Made in USA
$209.99 - $224.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Missile EVO ski-bend carbon aero extensions for triathlete and time trial cyclists. - For under bar and top bar mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber armpads
Missile EVO clip-on carbon aero extensions for triathlon and time trial cyclists. - For "under bar" and "top bar" mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber arm pads - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Page 1 of 10 Next page