Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick.
- AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection.
- Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes.
- Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off.
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- For road or mountain bike shoes.
|Black / Small/Medium||191234484046||14381901021S/M||18-158-19010211|
|Black / Large/X-Large||191234484039||14381901021L/XL||18-158-19010213|
|Screaming Yellow / Small/Medium||191234484060||14381901428S/M|
|Screaming Yellow / Large/X-Large||191234484053||14381901428L/XL|