$19.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
Lightweight and durable 2D forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - 7 degree rise
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
$34.99 - $64.99
High rise design with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars. Central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.61 - Stem Type: Front Load
Zion stem from Salt. - Contoured side pocket and matching cap detail - 48mm wider clamping area - STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) for maximum bar grip
$49.99 $114.99 57% Off
Box Cusp Stems combine the enhanced stiffness of an oversized, 35mm clamp interface with a robust and versatile design that meets the needs of a multitude of users. - 3D forged from the 6061-T6 Aluminum - 4-bolt faceplate with a zero degree rise that provides depth and control - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum w/ Carbon Wrap - Length: 45 mm - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
$49.99 - $200.00 $160.00 - $200.00 Up to 75% Off
The S-Works Venge stem has been designed to work as a system with the Venge cockpit to optimize aerodynamics, stiffness, and weight. - Seamless integration with the 2019 Venge frame and hidden cables - Optimized for use with the S-Works Aerofly II handlebars for integration - Its dropped clamp and flat upper profile cheat the wind for the maximum aero advantage - Extremely stiff for responsive handling and out of the saddle sprinting
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
$60.00 - $70.00
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The new Trail stem is forged and CNC-machined to meet the demands of today's trail riding with a sublime stiffness-to-weight ratio. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 alloy construction - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- AL6061-T6 Forged - 3 Piece Design - Zero Degree Rise - 30mm & 50mm Extension, 35mm Bar Bore - Bead Blast Black - Laser Logo - Rock Shox Boxxer/Fox 40 Design
$79.00 - $92.30
Whether you're on the open roads or scenic mountain trails or anywhere else you ride, Easton's EA70 Stem enhances your cycling experience. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness, low weight and strength for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's TopLock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EA70 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum.
$79.99 - $88.99
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Page 1 of 3 Next page