$116.99 - $164.99
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
$60.00 - $75.00
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
The new Trail stem is forged and CNC-machined to meet the demands of today's trail riding with a sublime stiffness-to-weight ratio. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 alloy construction - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
$34.99 - $64.99
High rise design with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars. Central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.61 - Stem Type: Front Load
$119.99 - $142.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
$79.99 - $88.99
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$51.00 - $54.99
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
$54.00 - $79.99
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum.
$34.99 - $38.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
$27.99 - $30.99
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware - Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment - Stack height: 41mm
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
The Atmos 7k stem is a lightweight performance stem designed for trail and cross-country use and is the lightest stem in the Atmos range. Featuring a rise or drop of 6° depending on your preference, all fasteners are adjustable via a T25 tool for easy, quick adjustments. The Atmos 7k also features an integrated GoPro mount. - ±6° angle - Integrated GoPro mount - T25 fasteners for 1 tool across the cockpit SPECIFICATIONS - Stem Angle/Rise: 6 degrees - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 in - Hardware: Steel
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
$108.99 - $134.00
It’s low-slung, stiff, aggressive and serves up support and control the way a direct mount stem should. The Descendant direct mount stem may have been designed to attack the race clock, but it was built tough, to take on whatever comes next. No matter where you take it, this Descendant stem will keep you pointed where you want to go. - Pair with BoXXer fork - Gives DH riders lower more aggressive position - Super-stiff, stable front-end handling - Lightweight - Two-piece design
$92.99 - $96.00
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 3D forged aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the direct BoXXer mounting delivers pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
The S-Works Venge stem has been designed to work as a system with the Venge cockpit to optimize aerodynamics, stiffness, and weight. - Seamless integration with the 2019 Venge frame and hidden cables - Optimized for use with the S-Works Aerofly II handlebars for integration - Its dropped clamp and flat upper profile cheat the wind for the maximum aero advantage - Extremely stiff for responsive handling and out of the saddle sprinting
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
Page 1 of 3 Next page