White Industries external BSA style bottom brackets are made here in our shop with U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aluminum and feature Enduro stainless steel bearings or Enduro XD-15 ceramic bearings where available. We offer them with four different bearing sizes to help you fit your favorite crank to your favorite bike.
“BSA” bottom bracket shells and cups are named after the Birmingham Small Arms Company which created the thread standard used in this system. It’s also referred to as “British” or “English” style and is the most common type of system found on modern bicycles. The “external” designation refers to the fact that the bearings will sit outboard of your frame’s bottom bracket shell as opposed to being tucked inside the shell as you would find on some styles of BSA bottom brackets.
• Comes in for bearing sizes to fit:
• 30mm White Industries M/A/R/G cranks as well as other brands of 30mm spindle cranks
• 29mm SRAM DUB cranks
• 24mm Shimano HollowTech II cranks
• GXP 22mm/24mm cranks
• Dust seals included with all models
• Internal BB sleeves are not available for our BSA bottom brackets
• 1.37” x 24 TPI threads (“BSA” threads)
• Designed to be used on 68mm or 73mm wide bottom bracket shells
• Weight/pr (with bearings and seals)
• 30mm: 83g
• 29mm: 90g
• 24mm: 84g